Lidar topographic data is an indispensable tool for mapping, monitoring and managing Oregon’s natural hazards and resources, urban infrastructure, and agriculture.
The Lidar Data Viewer interactive map shows the current extent of lidar data for the state of Oregon, including downloadable data by 7.5 minute USGS quadrangle. The data are maintained by the Oregon Department of Geology and Mineral Industries (DOGAMI).
Popups contain links to data acquisition and acceptance reports.
With the Lidar Data Viewer interactive map:
- Download lidar data by 7.5 minute USGS quadrangle
- Explore highest hit and bare earth lidar imagery
- See Oregon Lidar Consortium project areas, including developing projects, and download data acquisition and acceptance reports
Lidar Maps and Art
See Oregon in a new light with incredible images created using lidar technology. The Lidar Landscapes series features posters, postcards, calendars and recreational maps. The Lidar Imagery series offers a lidar-based look at 7.5 minute USGS quadrangles in the Portland metro area.
Oregon Lidar Consortium
DOGAMI oversees the Oregon Lidar Consortium (OLC), which develops cooperative agreements for lidar collection. The model that leverages funding from multiple partners to cost-effectively obtain data, which is ultimately made available for free download. To-date, the OLC has had more than 70 partners and collected lidar data for more than 78 percent of Oregon’s populated areas. Learn more about the OLC and lidar collection.
- June 2014: Redeployed using Esri ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS Viewer for Flex version 3.6.
- June 2011: Redeployed using Esri ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS Viewer for Flex version 2.2.
- Sept 2009: Deployed using Esri ArcGIS Server.
DOGAMI reserves the right to update data without notification as new information becomes available. This product is for informational purposes and may not have been prepared for or be suitable for legal, engineering, surveying, or site specific purposes. Users of this information should review or consult the primary data and information sources to ascertain the usability of the information.