[Go back] | DOGAMI Maps and Publications | DOGAMI Home
Special Paper 45, Protocol for Shallow-Landslide Susceptibility Mapping, by William J. Burns, Ian P. Madin, and Katherine A. Mickelson.
Order publication CD-ROM, $15, from Nature of the Northwest.
1. SP_45 folder contains the 32-p. report:
- SP-45_print.pdf, format suitable for high-quality printing
- SP-45_onscreen.pdf, format suitable for onscreen viewing
- Appendix-A folder: Factor of Safety values table in Excel and PDF formats and Plate 2 of DOGAMI Open-File Report O-12-05, Regional Landslide Hazard Maps of the City of Silverton, Marion County, Oregon. Plate 2 included to provide an example of shallow-landslide susceptibility mapping.
2. SP-42 folder: DOGAMI Special Paper 42, Protocol for Inventory Mapping of Landslide Deposits from Light Detection and Ranging (Lidar) Imagery, by William J. Burns and Ian P. Madin. The SP-42 file set consists of:
a. Text report (print and onscreen versions), 30 p.
b. "geodatabase_template" folder:
- Landslide_Inventory_Template-ArcInfo.gdb - includes relationship classes between the feature classes
- sr_Toolbox.tbx - additional tools: Find Unmatched Features and Unjoin Layers
c. Readme.txt file
Example of shallow-landslide susceptibility map based on SP-45 protocol (Plate 2 from Open-File Report O-12-05):