Project Operations Manager,
Oregon Department of Geology and Mineral Industries, Portland Office
800 NE Oregon St., Suite 965
Portland OR 97232
phone: (971) 673-0481
fax: (971) 673-1562
Active and Recently Completed Projects
- Currently manage the National Tsunami Hazard Mitigation Program and all FEMA contracted projects for DOGAMI.
- Physiographic map of Lava Butte, Open-File Report O-11-04
- Generalized geologic map of Bear Creek Valley, Jackson County, Oregon, Open-File Report O-11-11
- State of Oregon Enhanced Natural Hazards Mitigation Plan: State Facility Vulnerability Assessment
- Generalized geologic map of Southern Willamette Valley; Benton, Lane, Lincoln, Linn, Marion and Polk Counties, Open-File Report O-10-03
- December 2011-present - Project Operations Manager, Oregon Department of Geology & Mineral Industries (DOGAMI), Portland, OR
- April 2010-November 2011- GIS Analyst/Cartographer, Oregon Department of Geology and Mineral Industries
- 2004-2010 Senior GIS Analyst/Assistant Project Manager, URS Corporation, Nashville, TN
- 1998-2004 GIS Analyst/Assistant Project Manager, URS Corporation, Tallahassee, FL
- 1996-1998 Computer Programmer, Florida Department of Environmental Protection, Tallahassee, FL
- 1996 BS Geography - Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida; Urban and Regional Planning minor
- Certified GIS Professional (GISP), 2007, GISCI.
- Tennessee Geographic Information Council, Vice President and Annual Conference Chair - 2009-2010
- Tennessee Geographic Information Council, Board of Directors and Annual Conference Chair - 2008-2009
- Seven Hills Regional User Group for GIS, Board of Directors - 2004-2005
- "Advancing Geology: From Data Creation to Map Production" - presentation July 14, 2011, Esri International User Conference
- "GISCI and GIS Professional Certification" - presentation March 27, 2008, TNGIC Annual Conference
- "Using a National Forest to Demonstrate ArcView GIS Software's Efficiency." Proceedings of the 19th Annual ESRI International User Conference, July 1999.
- "Streamlining Transportation Planning by Performing Environmental Analyses with GIS." Proceedings of the 19th Annual ESRI International User Conference, July 1999.
- "U.S. National Forest Map Production – A Case Study." Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Geospatial Information in Agriculture and Forestry, Vol. 1, January 2000.