- Hazards and Assets Viewer for Mount Hood
Companion web viewer for data in DOGAMI Open-File Report O-11-16, Multi-Hazard and Risk Study for the Mount Hood Region, Multnomah, Clackamas, and Hood River Counties, Oregon. Geologic hazards include volcano, landslide, flood, channel migration, and earthquake. Assets include population density, zoning, critical facilities, and primary infrastructure.
- Download and read the Mount Hood Coordination Plan (June 2013)
- Learn more about prehistoric and historic volcanic eruptions in Oregon
- Learn the latest information on other Northwest Volcanoes from the Cascades Volcano Observatory.
- Learn more about recent findings in the Three Sisters area of Oregon
- Learn more about Newberry Crater National Volcanic Monument
- More links to Cascade Volcanoes