Use the DOGAMI Lidar Data Viewer to locate and order Lidar Data Quadrangle publications.
Locate lidar quadrangles by Ohio Grid Code or by USGS topographic quadrangle name using the "Lidar Quad Search/Purchase" tool.
Kinds of publications and pricing:
- LDQ (Lidar Data Quadrangle): data only; generally contain a standard set of data files: a bare earth digital elevation model (DEM), a highest hit DEM, and intensity tiff images, all in ESRI grid format. Grid data must be viewed using specialty GIS software (e.g., ESRI ArcGIS; Microstation TerraSolid; VLS LIDAR Analyst; IDL/ENVI; ERDAS IMAGINE; Intergraph GeoMedia). Metadata, readme, shapefiles, extents, and 7.5 and 1/100th quad index files are also included. All grid data have been tiled to USGS 7.-minute quadrangles and referenced to Ohio Code (e.g., 45122D5 = Gladstone quadrangle). Intensity TIFFs have been tiled to 1/100th 7.5-minute quads and referenced to Ohio Code (e.g., 45122D5418). Typical DVD file size for an entire quadrangle is 2-4 GB. Learn more
- LIS (Lidar Imagery Series): bare-earth and highest-hit imagery produced from lidar data. Consists of NW, NE, SW, and SE quarters of the 7.5-minute quadrangle. Each quarter quad is a PDF of height 36 inches, width 60 inches. Learn more | sample preview
- Pricing: LDQ (including bundles): $200; LIS: $30. Add $4 for shipping and handling. Order publications from Nature of the Northwest Information Center.
- View lidar data online with the DOGAMI Lidar Data Viewer.
- You can also search for publications using the DOGAMI Publications Search.
- Lidar Landscapes 2013 calendar and 2011 posters
Looking for point cloud data? Lidar ASCII point data are available in LAS format via the NOAA Coastal Services Center.
| For more information, contact:
Ian Madin, Chief Scientist,
Oregon Department of Geology and Mineral Industries
800 NE Oregon St. #28 Suite 965
Portland, OR 97232
Oregon Lidar Consortium